Saturday, May 12, 2007

Speed Blogging - Ramping Up Your Site

"Is It Possible To Create Mega Networks Online?"

A few days ago I posted a segment on UBER NETWORKS... and attracted the attention of author Bob Walsh, (Clear Blogging). It was a pretty unique experience to wake up one fine morning and find this in my email box.

Here is a brief recap of what we talked about......

"The particular areas of UBER BLOGGING as I call it involves the instant addition of 5,000 - 10,000 NEW fans who are absolutely wild about what you are selling or discussing online. These are FREE organic hits to your web sites and blogs. And this is daily. This is not paid traffic."

Source: http://911copywriters.blogspot.com/

I stumbled across this exciting new way of thinking by taking the examples of what Dan Kennedy said on "Building a Bigger Fence". By extending my network and I had gotten more cattle in my herd so to speak. This has opened up the door to more opportunities and new friends and fans of my work.

Incredibly, this can also open up new ops for you too. I envisioned a complex network of blogs pertaining to every facet of your company offering new information. This would accomplish two very important things.

* This would get your pages indexed in Yahoo and Google - Organically
* These techniques would help beat the high cost of indexing your pages, (paid submissions)

The first question you may have is -- "Does this stuff actually work?"

The answer is yes.

The second question you may have is -- "Will I get to the top of the search engines?"

That all depends on what you put into your pages. You see you still have to have great content in your pages to get them to get "pulled up" properly in the search engines. Your critical data has to live within the selected areas of your pages. And this is where you can blow it if you're not careful.

Ted Cantu posted this on May 12, 2007 at 9:27 am and can be found at Http://www.1seomichigan.com

No comments: